| Workmentoring Within a Quality Management System.
Manual - Structure for Cooperation Between School and Small and Medium-sized Enterprices (SMEs).
|Please explore our plans and objectives for building a Manual explaining the things needed for the cooperation between schools and workplaces when sending students to workplaces.|| WorkQual is a project under the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships. |
Another WorkQual is a service from Cornell University.
The WorkQual Project
Ómar Kristinsson is presenting the WorkQual project at a Thematic TCA seminar in Zandvoort in the Netherlands.
The partnership has been working on a series of projects exploring the methods and needs we have to be able to comprehend and work with when discussing training in the workplace. See a discussion of the projects.
- Three consecutive projects finished. * Application for the project. * VET systems in the partner countries. * Examples of documents describing workplacements.
Please have a look at the background to our project.
The main objective of the project is very clear. To develop a manual for the work needed to be able to send student to a workplace. It is important to tie loose ends, to clear all formalities, to build a contract between the student, the workplace and the provider / college. It is our hope we can identify common needs for different circumstances and different sectors and build a common system.
In all the work on the Workplacement Manual we have been looking at the blocks of the EQAVET - European Quality Assurance Reference Framework for Vocational Education and Training, described here.
The partnership consists of four vocational colleges / schools and two consultants. The image gives an indication of the partners.
The agenda for the project turns around Partner Meetings. During the meetings we work on the practical things as well as the contents of the project, the structure of how to implement successful workplacements.
- Partner Meeting 1 - November 13th - 14th 2014, Akureyri, Iceland
- Partner Meeting 2 - Hereford, England, March 19th - 20th 2015
- Partner Meeting 3 - Harderwijk, Netherlands, September 24th - 25th 2015.
- Partner Meeting 4 - Nantes, France, April 6th - 8th 2016
- Partner Meeting 5 - Trondheim, Norway September 14th - 16th 2016
Please have a look at our agenda.